Virat Kohli Dhoni And Other Donated Crores To PMRF To Fight Against Corona Epidemic
Many cricketers has shown their big heart and kind humanity during this corona epidemic . Celebs of all industry like films and television , sports and games has donated millions of money to overcome covid 19 epidemic .
Fans all over the world are looking for the donationa amount of their heroes .
So here we have compile a list of celebs with donation amount .
Lets see who has donated how much money .
Donation Amount With Cricketers Name
-Gautam Gambhir has also offered to release Rs 50 lakh from his Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) fund for the equipment to treat coronavirus patients in Delhi government hospitals.
– The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) has also donated Rs 25 lakh towards the West Bengal government’s emergency relief fund and President Avishek Dalmiya donated 5 lakh too.
– Sourav Ganguly donated rice worth 50 lakhs for the underprivileged with Lal Baba Rice Company.
– Sachin Tendulkar donated 50 lakhs to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund [25-25].
– Suresh Raina -25 lakh
– Ms Dhoni – 1 lakh (Not cofirmed)
– Virat Kohli pledge support to fight against COVID-19
Source Credit – Seelatest.com
We have collected these information from the internet . We will update with other cricketers donation amount regularly .
Stay tuned .