Rishabh Pant | Biography | Career | Girlfriend | Family | Love | & More
Rishabh Pant is an Indian Left-hand Batsman and Wicketkeeper. Due to his aggressive batting and the Wicket-keeping style, he is often portrayed as the new Mahendra Singh Dhoni. In the ODI team, he is playing as the backup wicketkeeper and permanent in the Test team.
23-year old, Rishabh plates for Delhi State team in the Ranji trophy. During the Under 19 World Cup 2016, he is India’s squad.
Biography of Rishabh Pant:
Pant was born on the 4th of October, 1997 in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. He was completed his higher secondary from the Indian Public school, Dehradun. And he completed his graduation degree from Sri Venkateswara Colege, Delhi University. New Delhi. From childhood, Pant had the ambition to be a cricketer and cherished Australian Wicket-Keeper Batsman, Adam Gilchrist. When he was just 12 years old, he relocated from Roorkee to Delhi in order to get expert coaching in Cricket. Here, he got a chance to train under Tarak Sinha.
Previously, Sinha has trained Shikhar Dawan, the Indian Cricketer. Sinha’s guidance helped Pant in order to create a strong cricket base. Afterward, he moved to Rajasthan for participating at the district-level tournament.
Indian Premier League
Delhi Daredevils purchase Pant for the staggering amount of RS. 1.9 core in 2016. By scoring 198 runs in 10 matches, he proved himself worth the money and also won the MAN OF THE MATCH award.
Profile, Family & Before Fame:
The amusing Cricketer, Rishabh Pant belongs to a Kumauni Brahmin family. His father is Rajendra Pant and his mother is Saroj Pant. He has a sister named Sakhi Pant.
Personal Life, Girl Friend, Affairs:
Due to the attractive style, the Indian Wicketkeeper-batsman, Rishabh Pant has a huge fan following. Though, he has his heart to his Isha Negi, his girlfriend. They are dating since 2015. Being an Interior Decorator and Entrepreneur, Isha Negi also has an enormous fan following on Instagram. And Rishab doesn’t shy explaining his love in public.
Rishabh Pant/ Wifi Bio:
- Real Birth Name: Rishabh Rajendra Pant
- Nickname: Rishabh
- Famous For: One of the best Wicketkeeper
- Profession: Wicket Keeper-Batsman
- Age (As of 2020): 23 years old
- Sexuality: Straight (Heterosexuality)
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday: October 4, 1997
- Hometown/Birthplace: Roorkee (Uttarakhand, India)
- Star Sign (Zodiac Sign): Libra
- Nationality: Indian
- Caste: Kumaoni Brahmin
- Current Residence: New Delhi, India
- Religion: Hinduism
- Height (Tall): 5′ 7″
- Weight: 62 Kg
- Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips): 40-34-35
- Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Shoe Size (UK): 11
- Tattoos details?: None
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Hobbies & Favorite Things:
- Dream Holiday Destination: New York
- Favorite Celebrities: Actor: Aamir Khan / Actress: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Favorite Color: Navy Blue
- Favorite Dishes: Aloo Paratha & Biryani
- Love to do: Chatting and traveling friends
- Earnings per month: Under review
- Net worth (Approx.): Rs. 10 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2018)
Rishabh Pant represented Rajasthan at U-16 and U-14 levels. While playing for the Rajasthan team, he had to encounter discrimination and was considered as the outsider and finally thrown out of the team. After facing all these things, he was relocated to Delhi. Here, he began playing for Delhi at age-level matches and contrived his debut for Delhi.
Once he started working with Indian Team, Raghul Dravid his first coach. Dravid assists Pant in modifying his batting skills by spenbding sufficient time in practicing with him.
In 2016, he began playing for Delhi Daredevils in IPL. In the U19 Worl CXup 2016, his performance has been a turning point in his lie. He recognized as the International ODI against the West Indies, International test debut against England, 18th of August 2018, International T20 debut against bengarulu on 1st Feb 2017.
- The fists Indian Wickert Keeper to hit a century against England.
- In the Under 19 World Cup, he scored 267 runs that are the 2nd highest run on the match.
- In Under 19 World Cup in 2016, made the fastest century.
- Holds the quickest century in the Ranji Trophy against the Jharkhand.
- In a Test match, Pant met the world record for most catches
That’s all. To know more information regarding “Rishabh Pant biography” write up your words in the comment section below..